North Dallas Real Estate Investors Networking Event

5 Replies

• 05/01/19 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Chicago
  • Abbey Road Eatery - next to Hyena's comedy club, 1941 Preston Road Plano, Texas 75093
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi Everyone,

After a brief hiatus the group is back. Come join us for an informal networking event, come say hi to old friends, make new ones and make some money along the way.

Wednesday May 1st

6-8PM

Abbey Road Eatery

1941 Preston Rd

Plano, TX 75093

In the Market Street shopping center next to Hyena's comedy club

Please RSVP on Meetup so I know how many to expect. Appetizers will be served. Cash bar.

link to RSVP:

http://meetu.ps/e/GyYLM/gRK4H/f

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Dana

Thank you for attending last night!  I had a blast and look forward to seeing you all again next time :)

I also have a multifamily value add deal that I am looking for investors for.  It's a great investment with an 8% annual return and a 100% total return when the property is sold in 3-5 years.Email me if you are interested in learning more.

Talk to you soon!

Dana

Dana Chun, MBA

DC Commercial

917 478 6280

[email protected]