• Los Angeles
Votes |
Dominate Your Market

Isaias Boesi
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles
Posted Apr 11 2019, 16:54

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hello BP Community!

I'm putting together a FREE webinar for Real Estate Entrepreneurs to get your mindset right and achieve your financial goals for this year! The webinar will be hosted by Brian Mayoral, who is a "Peak Performance Strategist" from the Tony Robbins' Team. This interactive and empowering 60-minute session is designed to provide your team with strategies they can use immediately to measurably enhance their professional and personal lives. After the webinar you will be able to improve your performance by integrating a three-step process for creating lasting change.

As a bonus, you will receive first access to wholesale deals. Here is your opportunity to get first crack at some really good deals without spending hours searching on your own or spending tons of marketing dollars. (this offer is only for people from Los Angeles, CA and Houston, TX or anyone interested on investing there)

To register for the webinar and receive access to wholesale deals, please send me an email to [email protected] saying: 

"Hi my name is (full name) and I would like to register for the webinar. Please send me the deals to: **(Include email address and phone number)**"

ps: I will send you the info to access the webinar once you send me the email to [email protected]