Hampton Roads Investor Meetup and Networking in Virginia Beach

Hampton Roads Investor Meetup and Networking in Virginia Beach

When:

Where:1st Class Real Estate Resource Center, 831 Seahawk Cir Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes

I am super excited for May's meetup! I have two guest speakers who will be streaming in from Colorado and California. I have a Solo 401k custodian and a Self-Directed IRA custodian (SDIRA) who will be talking about their companies and the basics of self-directing retirement accounts. Have your questions ready for them!

May 6, 2019

6:00-8:00 pm

831 Seahawk Cir

Virginia Beach

1st Class Resource Center

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.