Michael Green
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pasadena, MD
Posted Apr 17 2019, 07:59

No Replies

• 05/14/19 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • 1739 West Nursery Road Linthicum Heights, Maryland 21090
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Get ready because this month, I am going to break down my process for finding flips even if you don't have money and selling them for BIG profits!

I will share my EXACT system on how I went from over $100,000 in debt to financial freedom in just 2 years.

Here’s what you'll learn:

How to Turbo flip houses without any money!
Where to Find super discount houses that other investors are MISSING out on!
The best way to Sell your deals to other investors for HUGE profits!

RSVP HERE

Many top flippers and skilled investors will be there, ready to share their experiences and insider tips.

This is perfect for you, even if you:

Have a job but don’t have the money to buy a flip.
Are someone looking for tips on how to get started.
Are a seasoned investor looking to scale your flipping business.

“Your Network = Your Networth” -- that’s one thing every successful real estate investor can agree upon.

Before our lesson this month, we have a strategic networking session for local real estate investors of all levels. All skill sets will gather for a rare chance to exchange business cards, build meaningful friendships, and even work together on new deals.

This is the best way to get support from high-level house flippers who can guide you along the way for FREE.

If you want to make money flipping houses, put this on your calendar. EVERY 2ND TUESDAY of each month at the BWI Hilton, 1739 West Nursery Road, Linthicum Heights, MD.

NOW, get off the couch, drop the kids off at grandma's, and make it happen, captain.

RSVP HERE

See you there.