Bay Area - Napa Meetup

Ryan Heywood
  • St. Helena, CA
Posted Apr 29 2019, 14:43

16 Replies

• 05/09/19 06:00PM - 07:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Oxbow (location tentative), 610 1st St Napa, California 94559
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Thanks to everyone that reached out and expressed interest! This is a followup to this thread, which has now been moved here so that it's in the right forum category. We have two possible dates, either Thursday 5/9 at 6 pm or Saturday 5/11 at 9:30 am. I'm proposing we meet at Fieldworks in The Oxbow, there is indoor and outdoor seating as well as a variety of options for anyone looking for a snack/drink. Please comment to let me know what date works best for you or if you have another venue to suggest. I'm planning on finalizing the details this Friday.

I'm proposing that this first meeting will be more of a networking event where we can share ideas and interests relating to real estate investing as a Bay Area resident. We will also be able to talk about how we'd like future meetups to go, and what each of us is looking to get out of this. 

Please let me know if you'll be able to make it as well as your time preference.

Thanks!

Loading replies...