Greenville SC Investor Monthly Meet Up

14 Replies

• 06/05/19 05:30PM - 07:30PM America/New_York
  • Birds Fly South Ale Project, 1320 Hampton Ave Greenville, South Carolina 29601
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Come network, meet fellow investors, and enjoy a locally brewed beer in a no pressure and relaxed setting. 

Anybody heading to the event coming from the Clemson area? I'd love to tag along! My wife and I only own 1 car and she will be in GA this weekend with the vehicle otherwise I'd drive myself there! 

@Dwagne Haskins if you can't find anyone here, check with the facebook group, there might be more people in it to help you out. DM me if you aren't in the group and I'll send you a link.

@Dwagne Haskins Hey, Im from Macon, Georgia and I might be going to the event, if you would like to come along I can take you. 

Hi @jonathan 

@Jonathan Anderson , pls send me the link for the facebook group as well. Thanks in advance!

Looking forward to attending. Thanks for setting it up!

hey mate! I will be in Seneca and will be leaving around 5:15pm to head to the meet-up. You can tag along with me but then I will be staying in Greenville so you make have to find a ride back.

Bummed I missed the meet up. Had a showing for a multi-fam out in Spartanburg I couldn't miss. Hope it was awesome! Is there another one on the books yet ?

Originally posted by @Travis A Hall :

Bummed I missed the meet up. Had a showing for a multi-fam out in Spartanburg I couldn't miss. Hope it was awesome! Is there another one on the books yet ?

No worries! I'll be posting the next one later today so keep an eye out! 

@Jonathan Anderson

Hey..I am getting my feet wet in real estate in the Greenville area and would love to start networking with locals in the area. Please post any information you may have about the next meet up... Thanks

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here