Weatherford Area Meet and Greet

4 Replies

• 07/02/19 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Chicago
  • We meet in the back room as Weatherford Real Estate , Antonios Mexican Food 1900 Sante Fe Dr Weatherford, Texas 76086
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Sorry for the long delays between meetings. Both Brandon and I have been variously out of town. We will meet again to just discuss ideas, tips, leads etc about the rental income market. Attendees have included new investors, experienced, single family, multifamily and self storage, wholesalers, lenders. Just come and discuss. No sales pitch. Just an honest group to  discuss the rental income market. Hope to see you there! You may call/text me at 817.988.4317 with questions.

Tom Townsend

Tradewinds Investment Properies

Howdy!  Longtime member of BiggerPockets, have not been that active last couple of years.  Currently active realtor in the Weatherford / Parker County area.  Always looking to connect with other investors, got my start in real estate right here on BiggerPockets!

Shane, Great to hear from you. Would be great to have you join us on July 2nd at our next meetup. We are always open for new ideas and new perspectives. And always available to talk on the phone. 817.988.4317.Brandon Thomas, my business partner is out on a trek at Philmont Scout ranch now. I leave for a trek in 3 weeks. And we do rental fix ups/holds in between W-2 jobs, Boy Scout Scoutmasters, family and renovating and managing 7 properties now. All SFR and 1MF. Look forward to hearing from you.

Tom Townsend

Tradewinds Investment Properties

We have an added bonus at the meet up this evening  with a retired property manager. She has managed SF and MF properties for investor groups, family offices and large REITs. She has a lot of knowledge about big picture items as well as daily tenant drama (there is always tenant drama), marketing etc. Come join us for some good food, share information and  talk real estate. See you at 6:30!

HI All, I don't get on BP often and just saw this and wanted to say hi.  I'd like to meet for coffee one day and see how we can work together and make some money together.