• Investor
  • Idaho Falls, ID
Posted Jun 25 2019, 15:54
This event is brought to you by:

12 Replies

• 08/22/19 07:30PM - 08:45PM America/Denver
  • Edwards Grand Teton Stadium 14, 2707 S 25th E Ammon, Idaho 83406
  • $15

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Everyone in South East Idaho; Idaho Falls, Rexburg, Pocatello, Twin Falls... Jackson, Wyoming... If you have been following the BiggerPockets and Money Show podcasts for some time, you are aware of the Playing With FIRE documentary, which is about Financial Independence.

We missed the minimum tickets needed sold for the original date so we are trying again and I believe we can make this one happen. It is set to show in a local theater on Aug 22nd. But in order to do that we need to sell a certain # of tickets in advance. We only have until Aug 14th to reach that minimum. With all of the Idaho Investors on BP, we should have more than enough support to make it happen.

Please follow the link below to purchase tickets and please send the link to everyone you know via social media and email. With your help we can make it happen!Buy one for you and a friend and just tell them they are going with you.

We can plan to have an impromptu BP meeting after it to discuss the film and what we are doing with REI to help get us to FI. As compared to most peoples stories of getting to FI investing in mutual funds or whatever, I believe REI is the shortcut to FI since you don't need to save up $1 million to reach your FI number, just a few down payments or BRRRRs on the right properties could get you there pretty quickly.

https://www.tugg.com/events/playing-with-fire-4eou

If the link gets removed or doesn't work for you, please PM me and I'll send it to you. Hope to see you there! Bring a friend!

Loading replies...