Real Estate Investment Group of Long Island Networking Event

Kenneth Lowry
  • Ronkonkoma, NY
Posted Jul 2 2019, 18:09

5 Replies

• 07/23/19 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • 76 W Main St Patchogue, New York 11772
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We welcome all Real Estate Investors and Real Estate Professionals to join us in this networking event. Join us so you can meet people in the field of real estate investing who can help you build your business! This is a two hour event devoted tstrictly to networking. Bring a smile and plenty of business cards. We will have a sign so you can easily find our group.

User Stats

Votes
Kenneth Lowry
  • Ronkonkoma, NY
Votes |
  • Ronkonkoma, NY
Replied Jul 16 2019, 14:57

Our next meetup is one week from today.  Come join us!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 18 2019, 21:23

@Kenneth Lowry where ?

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Kenneth Lowry
  • Ronkonkoma, NY
Votes |
  • Ronkonkoma, NY
Replied Jul 19 2019, 05:27

@Sam Bromano The details should be able to be seen at the top of this post.  Just in case it is Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at

The Patchogue Beer Project

76 West Main St.

Patchogue, NY 11772

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 19 2019, 05:46

damn will be away then. Is there a mailing list or FB group to get notified of future ones?

User Stats

Votes
Kenneth Lowry
  • Ronkonkoma, NY
Votes |
  • Ronkonkoma, NY
Replied Jul 19 2019, 14:12

We don't have a Facebook group yet but I plan on adding one soon.  There is a mailing list that I send notifications out to about our meetings.  I am going to send you a colleague request and through that you can give me your email so I can add you too the list.