Derek Tellier
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sevierville TN
Posted Jul 2 2019, 18:17
This event is brought to you by:

6 Replies

• 07/25/19 06:30PM - 09:30PM America/New_York
  • The Chop House, nest to Bass Pro Shop at Exit 407 off I-40, 3609 Outdoor Sportsman Pl Kodak, Tennessee 37764
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

FREE! Purely Networking meetup designed to bring investors or aspiring investors into a room together to talk about their goals, projects or anything real estate related.
There is no formal agenda or sales pitch. The flow of the evening depends on your involvement.

So come on out, have a meal, have some drinks but most importantly talk about real estate!
You may meet your next partner, lender, mentor or just a friend.
No reason not come out, what else are you going to be doing on a Thursday Night?

The Chop House is located at Exit 407 on I-40 between Bass Pro Shop and The Harley-Davidson Shop. 

We will have the Private Room and dedicated server so please tip them well.

See you all there

Feel free to message, email or call me if you have any questions

Knoxville, Maryville, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, East TN, Smoky Mountains, Johnson City, Oak Ridge, Kingsport, Morristown, East Tennessee

Loading replies...