Flip Hacking Live 2019 - San Diego - Oct 10-12

16 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 10/10/19 08:00AM - 08:00PM America/Chicago
  • 1 Park Blvd San Diego, California 92101
  • $495

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

This is the best real estate event of 2019 hands down!  There is an opportunity to network with 1,000 real estate investors from around the country in San Diego of all places.  

This is not a hyped up mindset driven event but rather an event focused on value for the audience.  We are putting 6, 7, and 8 figure income earners on the stage to share what they are doing in their business right now to find leads, negotiate deals, find / hire / train their teams, and lead to win in this marketplace.  

Marketing - Sales - Negotiation - Team Building - Leading - Wholesaling - Flipping - Beginners all the way up to people doing hundreds of deals a year!

Check it out at www.fliphackinglive.com

I hope to see you there and look forward to answering any questions people may have about the event.

P.S. - We have hired Jocko Willink this year to be the keynote speaker.  Anyone know who he is? 

Some more details on the event:

What: Flip Hacking Live 2019 - 6 and 7 Figure Wholesalers and House Flippers opening the doors to their business for 3 days

When: Oct 10-12, 2019

Where: Hilton Bayfront Hotel, Downtown San Diego, CA

Who is this for: Anyone that is on this forum.  You don't have to have done hundreds of deals to attend, it could be that you are just getting started or you are running a big company.  Wholesalers, house flippers, landlords and agents likely make the most sense as for strategy but there is quite a bit of mindset and personal development as well. 

When I started in this business I knew that I needed to surround myself with the right people. I always made every effort to be in rooms with people who are succeeding at a high-level and frankly those who are smarter than me or doing WAY more than me. People who could push me and inspire me to do more and be more than I was at the time.

Everyone speaking at Flip Hacking Live next month will be those who are doing a minimum of $500k in their business per year and the majority are doing at least 7 figures per year in gross profit. And all of them are an open book and happy to share what they are doing and how they are doing it with everyone in the room. Once a year we all get together during the same week to share the insights and experiences that have helped us grow our business into six and seven and now eight figure profit companies.

You really cannot afford to miss this event. Flip Hacking Live is a once a year opportunity to surround yourself with the best, most successful real estate investors in the country. What could that do to your business?  Are you working on your business right now or in it?  Take these 3 days to work on it!

This year we have upped the stakes by inviting some incredible guest presenters to the event as well. I will post an update to this post when we publicly announce next week who will be speaking. When that happens it will sell out quickly. This FHL is going to be phenomenal. I personally know several people whose lives were forever changed by attending this event, and they have posted their success stories here or been on the podcast.

If you haven’t already bought your ticket, what are you waiting for? What will you be doing that week that will impact your business as profoundly as this event? What if, by going to this event, your business doubled or tripled over the next 12 months?

This event doesn't just scratch the surface of what we are all doing, we really go deep into the how and why of what we are doing in our businesses. If you are looking to ramp up your wholesaling and house flipping businesses or turn your hobby into a business then you should make a point to get to this event.

I hope you all check it out, the link to the page to get more information and sign up is https://fliphackinglive.com

Updated about 2 years ago

The link is actually www.fliphackinglive.com

@William Allen I just want to jump in and add that I went to Flip Hacking Live last year.

It was incredibly exciting to me. I was basically giddy the entire time I was there. It’s hard to find and connect with people doing high volume flipping and wholesaling in my market.

I really was excited for everything being shared and all the ideas I was getting and potential I could see for my business. For context I did about 25 deals in 2018. So far in 2019 I’m over 35 deals, and expecting to finish with over 100 for the year and to be well into the multiple 7 figures.

In terms of the event, the speakers motivated me so much. Not in terms of motivational speaking, but showing me what was possible and giving me ideas on how to do it.

I expected a huge sales pitch. They did do a sales pitch for their mastermind, but didn’t find it over the top or pushy. There wasn’t any of the run to the back of the room with your credit card stuff.

If anyone has questions about the event, feel free to message me. If you’re serious about running a flipping or wholesaling business, you really should be there!

I've been going to Flip Hacking Live for the past 3 years (since it started) and it does not disappoint.  As a former engineer, I'm the type of person who needs to pull things apart and see how they work so that I can put them back together.  That's exactly what this event does for me.  Kick-butt people who are doing crazy levels of wholesaling and rehabbing get up and basically lay it all on the line.  I still remember 2 years ago one of the speakers talking about how 1/3 of his deals were from follow-up on leads that we older than 3 months.  That little nugget is in my head All. The. Time.  And now that I pay attention to our follow up, I'd say about 1/3 of our deals come from it as well.  Crazy!  (Sorry, that was a little tangent.  Just wanted to illustrate that I pretty much guarantee you'll get something super impactful out of it.)  Other takeaways that I've gotten - tips for hiring and firing,  more sales tactics than I can count, better ideas on pricing and costing my rehab projects, and lots of marketing strategies.

This year Jocko Willink is going to speak.  That guy is LEGIT.  If you haven't read Extreme Ownership, you need to do it *right now*.

And of course, there's always the awesomeness of being surrounded by people who operate on your crazy wavelength for a few days.  It's pretty much the adult version of being a kid and going to the most awesome playground ever.  Pure joy. :)

In summary - see you at the event!

I attended Flip Hacking Live last October for the first time.  Last year, I was a twenty-one year veteran teacher who did real estate deals to supplement my income. I completed seven deals in 2018.  I read a post on Bigger Pockets from someone in Florida who referenced the event so I checked it out and booked my tickets. I went to Flip Hacking Live and learned real steps to scale and grow my business.  I have been to countless worthless workshops that are usually just a sales pitch.  This event was different in every way.  Each presenter added value and real actionable steps to grow.  It was amazing to be surrounded by like minded real estate professionals and network with other participants as well as presenters. I have since retired from education and started my own company. I have a full-time Project Manager, Office Manager, Lead Manager, and a Sales Team of three.  We are now consistently doing four plus deals a month.  Currently, I have four houses for sale, three being remodeled, and two wholesales under contract.  None of this was possible before Flip Hacking Live.  I hope that someone out there reads this post and decides to go. I wish I could find that person from Florida who referenced Flip Hacking Live last year and thank them for changing my life forever. 

There is no better event for those trying to systematize your real estate business!! And this year Jocko will be there! Its a no brainer! Any new investor, or experienced investor, needs to be at this event!

Last September we read @Arianne L. 's post about her experience at a previous Flip Hacking Live.  After reaching out to her and researching what we could find online, we decided to attend the event, but we wondered if it would be worth the time and expense to attend.  The answer was a resounding YES!  My husband and I were astonished by the amount of incredibly valuable information that was shared freely at the conference.  Each day was packed with one business owner after another sharing insights, strategies, and philosophies that shortened the learning curve for us and still saves us FAR more than we spent in attending the conference.  We'll be attending again this year.  Now that we know how much content is available for wholesalers and flippers looking to scale, we realize it would cost us money to NOT attend Flip Hacking Live.  We can't wait to network with like-minded entrepreneurs looking to scale their businesses with great information and top-notch systems.  Attending Flip Hacking Live in 2018 was a pivotal moment in our personal and professional lives.  We look forward to seeing what Flip Hacking Live 2019 has in store!

Attending this event provided more value in a few short days than years of listening to podcasts and research.  We exploded our business with this group.  We ended up joining their mastermind and it changed our lives!  The people that take the stage here aren't gurus, but real operators doing deals every day.  I have never seen a group of people so willing to share whats working in their business (and some stuff that isn't!).  I'll be there. You should be too.  

I went to this event for the first time last year and loved it! So much networking with investors who were where I wanted to be. Hearing all their advice and the next steps completely shifted my business. You’ll make your money back in no time. Make the trip. 

I am majorly bummed I wont be able to go to this event.  It is by far the top event to go to in RE investing.  Folks don't miss out!  I was there last year and the speaker line up was phenomenal. Check It out folks, get your tickets today.  Make the journey!    #FlipHackingLive