Value Add Real Estate Investment Group

Ronny Tiburcio
Pro Member
  • New York City, NY
Posted Jul 30 2019, 15:46
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

• 09/14/19 10:00AM - 01:00PM America/New_York
  • Come in through the side entrance, 1011 Bryant Street Rahway, New Jersey 07065
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello everyone, welcome to the VAREIA Group. So far we have had three meetups and the reviews have been very positive. If you are looking for a space where you can learn from others, share your ideas and be held accountable, this is the place for you. 

One thing we like to do in our meet up is get some feedback from the people attending so we ask everyone attending to contribute to this thread and give us some topics you would like discussed in our next meet up. Thanks in advance and I hope to see you there.

User Stats

Votes
Ronny Tiburcio
Pro Member
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New York City, NY
Replied Sep 12 2019, 13:12

Hey guys below is the agenda for Saturdays Meet up.

Outline for 9/14/19
-Introduction
a. Who are you?
b. Why Real estate?
c. Favorite book or what book are you reading now?
d. What do you do now vs what you want to do in the future?

-Real estate tree
(A tree will be drawn out on a board to showcase different routes one can take to get into real estate)
-Becoming an agent
a. Why become an agent?
b. Positives/Negatives of becoming agent
c. Put in multiple offers
-Wholesaling
a. What is a wholesaler?
b. Why wholesale?
-Deal Deep Dive
-2 Open forum questions
1. I am about 1 year away from buying my first house hack. What can I do to prepare?
2. How do I know if I am ready to jump into my first or next property?
Conclusion