Stanislaus County Investors Meetup

6 Replies

• 08/08/19 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Grab a beverage at the bar and head out to the back patio., 910 12th Street Modesto, California 95361
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This month we will be grabbing a beverage at the bar and casually hanging out on the back patio at Churchkey in downtown Modesto!

As always, this is a collaborative environment with good discussions centered around knowledge, resources, encouragement, networking and education with NO sales pitching. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Please click this link to RSVP https://www.meetup.com/Stanislaus-County-Real-Estate-Investors-Meetup/events/257169543/

Hi Jenell,

My husband and I are just starting out with investing and would love to attend this event in our area to meet other investors.

Unfortunately, we will be out of town that day, do you have these events often? I am trying to network as much as possible to learn as much as possible.

Also, do you know of any other meetups in the Modesto area? Would love to hear more about your story as well.

Thank you,

Katie Hudson

@Katie Hudson , the group meets on a monthly basis.  It's typically been on a Thursday, but occasionally changes to an alternate day-of-week.  I believe there are a few other meetups as well (not specifically in Modesto), but those seem to be targeted towards a specific niche (flipping, tax liens, multi-family, etc).  @Jenell Poncabare 's meetup is more all-inclusive and geared towards novice investors looking to learn from each other.

You and your husband are welcome to attend.

Ryan,

Thank you for the information, I will keep my eye open for the next meetup!

Any other suggestions on getting to know other investors in my area to learn would be much appreciated.

Thank you again, and I hope to meet you soon!

Hi guys,  any word on an upcoming meet up? I'm am new, very new. 😅 and would love to meet with a group of people who are a few steps ahead. I have a good friend of mine who is starting off wholesaling, and would like to bring him along