Summer Network for Real Estate Investors

4 Replies

• 08/26/19 06:30PM - 09:30AM America/New_York
  • Braza Bar & Grill Union House - 672 Waverly St Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi Brunno and everyone,

Just moved out from Colorado and I'm looking forward to getting to know other local BP members and talking about the REI opportunities out here in MA. See you all there!

-Mike

Hey Brunno, Michael, and everyone. 

I just discovered the BP Podcast and am completely new to the community. Would love to just meet up with everyone, grab some food, and learn more about REI.

Derek

Michael,

Happy to hear you will be joining us. It should be a good event with lots of opportunities to learn and network.

See you there.

Derek,

Welcome to BP!

The best way to meet people and learn without breaking the bank are at meeting like this. hope to see you there next Monday. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Best,

Brunno