New - Boston South REIA

4 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 08/11/19 06:00PM - 07:30PM America/New_York
  • 6 Town Wharf Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We're trying to switch up the format of the meeting in order to get more people involved. We're also going to have a guest speaker talk for a couple of minutes about hard money lending. The rough timeline is below and we'd love to see you there!

6:00 – 6:30: Show up, open networking

6:30 – 6:45: Introductions (Each person gets 30 seconds to describe who they are and what they’re looking to do with Real Estate)

6:45 – 7:00: Guest speaker (Hard Money Lending)

7:00 – 7:15: Open forum (Q&A) w/ Guest Speaker

7:15 – TBD: Networking

Just to be clear we are talking Sunday August 11, correct? I only ask because it looks like it goes to 7:30AM on Monday - not sure I am pulling those all nighters like I did in my 20s  :D

Originally posted by @Mark Terry :

Just to be clear we are talking Sunday August 11, correct? I only ask because it looks like it goes to 7:30AM on Monday - not sure I am pulling those all nighters like I did in my 20s  :D

I think I've updated the timing and yes, I cant stay up past 9:30 on a Sunday.  Thanks.