Rob Beene
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Enterprise, AL
Posted Aug 14 2019, 10:18

2 Replies

• 09/07/19 10:30AM - 01:00PM America/Chicago
  • 515 North Main St Enterprise, Alabama 36330
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This month we making some major changes to the group!

1. Location
  2. I met with the city of Enterprise and we are now going to have our meetings at the new Farmers Market on Main Street in Enterprise. It has a capacity of 96, has two projectors, a sound system and free WiFi. Bring your laptops charged and ready.
  3. Lunch
  4. Each month we will be offering a light lunch for everyone attending. This is something we obviously couldn’t offer when we were meeting at construction sites.
  5. Structure
  6. We have the space from 10am-2pm. I will be there at 10am to start setting up. Anyone who wants to arrive early to network is welcome to do so.

10am Doors Open

10:30-11 Networking

11-12 Speaker Presentation

12-12:30 Q and A Open Discussion

12:30-1:00 Need/Want Discussion

1:00-2:00 Extended Networking

1. Need/Want
  2. This is where the group and show it’s true value. Do you have a deal you want to sell? How you found a deal and need funding? Are you looking for a contractor? The goal of the group is to grow it to be so diverse we can do entire real estate deals from start to finish with people in the group. You may have found a deal that you can’t close on at the moment and there may be a cash buyer in the room looking for a deal today. If you don’t tell us what you need, how can we help you get it? This month, I have a rental in Dothan I am going to offer to sell to someone in the group before I offer it to anyone else. I may even owner finance it. Let’s negotiate a deal.
  3. Video
  4. Starting this month we will begin videoing the meetings and archiving them for members to watch even if they missed the meeting.

We want to make this the best meeting we have had to date so come out with your laptop charged and ready to work. I am going to share ways to find deals from little to no money and lots of time - to very little time, but lots of money.
I look forward to seeing everyone at the event. 

Happy Investing!

Rob

Loading replies...