Movie Night with Renascent Mastermind & Spearhead Realty

The Matrix

"Free your mind." -Morpheus

The Matrix with Renascent MastermindThe Matrix with Renascent Mastermind

The Theatrical Trailer:

For the 2nd time for Movie Night, The Matrix again!

"Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is. You'll have to see it for yourself." -Morpheus

When: Jan 8, 2019 at 7 PM (2 hr. 16 min)

Where: AMC Quail Springs Mall 24

More Info: https://www.meetup.com/OKCReal...

Cost: $14.99

Ticket: https://www.amctheatres.com/mo...

What is the Matrix? Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn't awaken? How would you know the difference between dream and reality? When a beautiful stranger Trinity leads computer hacker Neo to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth--the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence. Neo joins legendary and dangerous rebel warrior Morpheus in the battle to destroy the illusion enslaving humanity. Now, every move, every second, every thought becomes a fight to stay alive--to escape The Matrix.

When I saw this movie the 1st time, I was in shock and awe. No other movie has done this to me (well, The Predator, Aliens 1 & 2, Star Wars were a long distant next). I was lost in time watching this. My mind was blown.

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." -Morpheus

More on The Matrix

Neo (Keanu Reeves) believes that Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne), an elusive figure considered to be the most dangerous man alive, can answer his question -- What is the Matrix?

Release date: March 31, 1999

Directors: The Wachowski Brothers

Oscar Winner: Best Editing, Best Visual Effects, Best Sound, Best Sound Effects

A theatrical blockbuster at the time of its release in 1999, The Matrix proved to be a mind-blowing advancement in cinematic visual effects helped make The Matrix a modern sci-fi classic.

IMDB Rating 8.7/10

Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 88%, 85% Audience

#TheMatrix #classic #cinema #movie #movienight #RenascentMastermind #SpearheadRealty