Ron Harris
  • Investor
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted Sep 1 2019, 05:04

No Replies

• 09/01/19 07:00PM - 10:00PM America/Chicago
  • AMC Theater , 2501 W. Memorial Rd OKC, Oklahoma 73134
  • $14.99

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Movie Night with Renascent Mastermind & Spearhead Realty

The Matrix

"Free your mind." -Morpheus

The Matrix with Renascent MastermindThe Matrix with Renascent Mastermind

The Theatrical Trailer:

For the 2nd time for Movie Night, The Matrix again!

"Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is. You'll have to see it for yourself." -Morpheus

When: Jan 8, 2019 at 7 PM (2 hr. 16 min)

Where: AMC Quail Springs Mall 24

More Info: https://www.meetup.com/OKCReal...

Cost: $14.99

Ticket: https://www.amctheatres.com/mo...

What is the Matrix? Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn't awaken? How would you know the difference between dream and reality? When a beautiful stranger Trinity leads computer hacker Neo to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth--the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence. Neo joins legendary and dangerous rebel warrior Morpheus in the battle to destroy the illusion enslaving humanity. Now, every move, every second, every thought becomes a fight to stay alive--to escape The Matrix.

When I saw this movie the 1st time, I was in shock and awe. No other movie has done this to me (well, The Predator, Aliens 1 & 2, Star Wars were a long distant next). I was lost in time watching this. My mind was blown.

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." -Morpheus

More on The Matrix

Neo (Keanu Reeves) believes that Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne), an elusive figure considered to be the most dangerous man alive, can answer his question -- What is the Matrix?

Release date: March 31, 1999

Directors: The Wachowski Brothers

Oscar Winner: Best Editing, Best Visual Effects, Best Sound, Best Sound Effects

A theatrical blockbuster at the time of its release in 1999, The Matrix proved to be a mind-blowing advancement in cinematic visual effects helped make The Matrix a modern sci-fi classic.

IMDB Rating 8.7/10

Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 88%, 85% Audience

#TheMatrix #classic #cinema #movie #movienight #RenascentMastermind #SpearheadRealty