This month we will have Chad Gallagher speak on how to best utilize the BRRRR method of real estate investing, and all the various lessons learned over the years. BRRRR stands for the following: Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refi, Repeat..... a term coined initially by BiggerPockets. While this is great for Buy and Hold investors, this is also a topic that flippers should understand as well (which we will cover in the meetup).
For the meetup, we will go through real-life examples ---- both successes and failures --- to show many examples of how to buy smarter using the BRRRR method. What is most attractive about the BRRRR method is you do not necessarily need a lot of money initially out of the gate to invest using this method of investment.
Specifically, we will cover the following....
- Who is a good fit for BRRRR investing
- How to find good BRRRR properties
- What types of properties we see the highest rate of failure with for BRRRR deals (so you get an idea of what to try to avoid)
- Private money lenders that are a good fit for BRRRR investing
- Specific banks that are a good fit for the long-term financing and have actually been used by Chad and his clients
- How to make sure the property cash flows after the refinance -- including estimating rent and rehab costs
- Why this form of investing is less competitive right now than multi-family complexes
- Specific examples showing how deals ended up over time
- Open Q&A
This month we will have the Lancaster meetup at the Lancaster Hive Co-Working Office for the first time, the new home for the meetup. The Lancaster Hive is located at 800 New Holland Ave, Lancaster -- on the 2nd floor. It's a perfect space for the meetup as there is enough space for 100+ people in the large co-working space that has just been rehabbed and plenty of parking in the back. To get there, come around to the back of the building and you'll go up the stairs to the 2nd floor.
Call Chad at 717-413-6976 if you have any questions with directions.
Best strategy out there imo...avoids capital gains, infinite returns, additional revenue streams.