Votes |
Desert REI Meetup: Coachella Valley and Hi-Desert areas

Travis Moe
  • Rental Property Investor
  • La Quinta, CA
Posted Nov 4 2019, 12:16

3 Replies

• 11/19/19 06:00PM - 07:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • SW Corner of Gerald Ford and Cook just off the 10 fwy. , 36891 Cook St # 10 (Roc's Firehouse Grill) Palm Desert, California 92211
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Desert Dwellers and Friends!

Join us for a meetup for BP members and any other local area real estate fans to network and discuss their ideas. We meet centrally in the area so that east-enders like me can more easily attend and anybody coming down from the High Desert can have easy access. Roc's Firehouse Grille is right off I-10 on Cook and Gerald Ford.

Like so much in Real Estate, consistency is key. We'll discuss our goals, efforts, and challenges. We'll share our haves and wants. We'll encourage one another and enjoy the opportunity to meet people, make connections, and learn from others' experiences.

I hope you'll join us and spread the word.

There's no selling/pitching at these events and there's no fee to attend. We don't pay for the table at Roc's so be prepared to order some drinks and appetizers. Roc's has a decent happy hour that ends at 6p if you want to get there a little early to enjoy it.

It's helpful to know how many to expect (so I can reserve a table vs a room). Please RSVP here if you'll be attending.

Loading replies...