Hussain Harun
  • Investor
  • Madison, WI
Posted Nov 7 2019, 09:07

3 Replies

• 11/14/19 12:00PM - 02:00PM America/Chicago
  • 630 W Pine St, Hwy 12, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We are having our lunch meet up NEXT Thursday at noon at the Glacier Rock located in Baraboo at 630 W Pine St, Hwy 12, Baraboo, WI 53913.

I know a lot of us aren't W2 employees or at least hope to not be one day and health insurance always comes up! I'm excited to have Mr. Stephen Cook chatting about alternative medical insurance options. He'll be sharing unique options that have worked well for him.

I would also like to open the discussion up to folks thoughts about how they replace and manage the things a w2 job provides. I'd like to chat about topics like do you put yourself on a payroll? Do you utilize self directed or solo retirement accounts?

Of course, we'll also be chatting about anything and everything real estate related.

Baraboo, Reedsburg, Sauk County, Dells, Lake Delotn, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk City 

Loading replies...