Charlotte, NC REI Networking Meetup - Tues. Dec. 3rd

Chris T.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Nov 14 2019, 10:49

7 Replies

• 12/03/19 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Resident Culture Brewing Company, 2101 Central Ave Charlotte, North Carolina 28205
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

WHAT:    Casual Networking Meetup of local Charlotte, NC Area Real Estate Investors

WHO:     Investors of all levels and experience

WHEN:   Tuesday December 3rd  @ 7pm - (1st Tuesday of Every Month)

WHERE:  Resident Culture Brewing Company, 2101 Central Ave Charlotte, North Carolina 28205

Come enjoy a beer, share what you are doing or hoping to do, and learn from other investors in the Charlotte area! Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out to meet other local investors. It will be an informal get together with good beer and like-minded investors of all stages.

There are often other groups at the brewery so look for a small "Reserved" sign at the end of a table to help identify the group. Our tables are often just left of the door coming from the parking lot.

PARKING:  there is some parking right at the brewery, but it can fill up. There is an additional overflow parking lot just a few doors down Central Ave. at Landis Ave.

** Please be sure to comment below so even those using the mobile app can know who is coming! Also, let us know who you are hoping to connect with or what you are hoping to talk about **

User Stats

Votes
Jig Mend
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Nov 14 2019, 12:55

I will be joining this meetup first time, open to learn, share and grow from group. see you soon. Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 26 2019, 16:39

My name is Archie, I am in REI world since 2010, looking forward to meet you all and hopefully can do some good deals.

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Nicolas Lovely
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 2 2019, 13:35

Hey everyone, I'm Nick and I'm a real estate broker serving the Charlotte area. I'm looking forward to hearing about everyone's deals and goals, and meeting some local investors!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 3 2019, 15:56

@Chris T.

Just arrived at the venue, where are you guys.

User Stats

Votes
Stephen Foltin
  • Charlotte NC
Votes |
  • Charlotte NC
Replied Dec 4 2019, 06:39

Couldn't make this one, but I intend to be back for the next one!

User Stats

Votes
Dustin George
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 11 2019, 07:56

I missed this one. Are these held regularly?

User Stats

Votes
Chris T.
Pro Member
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 12 2019, 05:13

@Dustin George - Yes, they are the 1st Tuesday of the month.  Same location (Resident Culture Brewing) and time. 

Keep an eye out soon for the post for the January event.  Hope to see you there.