Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
David Oldenburg
  • Lender
  • Granite Bay, CA
Votes |
Joint Venture House Flipping - Partner With Sellers Big Profit!

David Oldenburg
  • Lender
  • Granite Bay, CA
Posted Nov 24 2019, 09:19

2 Replies

• 01/07/20 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Rocklin Event Center, 2650 Sunset Blvd. Rocklin, California 95677
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

See Full Description Below Image!

These events are FUN and very motivational and there is no selling! RSVP and details at http://RosevilleMeetup.com Make insane money, find way more deals, and have basically zero competition flipping, when you partner with the seller. In my 5 years of speaking at these events, I have NEVER talked about how exactly to do a Joint Venture with a seller, and why they are one of my favorite strategies. I can offer more money and better terms than almost any other investor, and still profit no matter what! You gotta know this strategy to be a player in the REI world! Plus "Equity Buyouts"...how to buy out an owner of a property and guarantee your profit, before the property has even been sold! This is how the pros do it!

Join me at the Rocklin Event Center (NOT WHITNEY OAKS!) with 500+ capacity and a big stage! Everyone has a great seat and this will be a big 1st of the year event! Bring your friends and family and remember everyone gets in for FREE!

I finally launched my YouTube show and it's done LIVE each week! You can watch and SUBSCRIBE at http://FlippingAcademy.com ... It's a great way to keep learning between the events I am doing at the Rocklin Event Center!

#realestate #realestateinvesting #flippingHouses #howtomakemoneyflippinghouses

David Oldenburg

Founder and Leader

Roseville Real Estate Investing Group

Loading replies...