Votes |
Flip Hacking Live 2020 - Orlando, FL - Oct 15-17, 2020

William Allen
  • Investor / Wholesaler
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Dec 9 2019, 10:49

13 Replies

• 10/15/20 08:30AM - 05:30PM America/New_York
  • Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate, 1500 Masters Blvd Championsgate, Florida 33896
  • $397

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

**Discounted tickets good until Dec 31, 2019.  Plan your 2020 now and get your tax write offs this year**

This will be the best real estate event of 2020!  We have done this event in San Diego the last 4 years and this is the first time we have taken it to the East Coast in Orlando!

This is not a hyped up mindset driven event but rather an event focused on value for the audience. We are putting 6, 7, and 8 figure income earners on the stage to share what they are doing in their business right now to find leads, negotiate deals, find / hire / train their teams, and lead to win in this marketplace.

Marketing - Sales - Negotiation - Team Building - Leading - Wholesaling - Flipping - Beginners all the way up to people doing hundreds of deals a year!

Check it out at www.fliphackinglive.com

What: Flip Hacking Live 2020 - 6 and 7 Figure Wholesalers and House Flippers opening the doors to their business for 3 days

When: Oct 15-17, 2020

Where: Omni Orlando Resort at Champoinsgate in Florida

Who is this for: Anyone that is on this forum. You don't have to have done hundreds of deals to attend, it could be that you are just getting started or you are running a big company. Wholesalers, house flippers, landlords and agents likely make the most sense as for strategy but there is quite a bit of mindset and personal development as well.

When I started in this business I knew that I needed to surround myself with the right people. I always made every effort to be in rooms with people who are succeeding at a high-level and frankly those who are smarter than me or doing WAY more than me. People who could push me and inspire me to do more and be more than I was at the time.

Everyone speaking at Flip Hacking Live next year will be those who are doing a minimum of $500k in their business per year and the majority are doing at least 7 figures per year in gross profit. And all of them are an open book and happy to share what they are doing and how they are doing it with everyone in the room. Once a year we all get together during the same week to share the insights and experiences that have helped us grow our business into six and seven and now eight figure profit companies.

You really cannot afford to miss this event. Flip Hacking Live is a once a year opportunity to surround yourself with the best, most successful real estate investors in the country. What could that do to your business? Are you working on your business right now or in it? Take these 3 days to work on it!

This FHL is going to be phenomenal. I personally know several people whose lives were forever changed by attending this event, and they have posted their success stories here or been on the podcast.

If you haven’t already bought your ticket, what are you waiting for? What will you be doing that week that will impact your business as profoundly as this event? What if, by going to this event, your business doubled or tripled over the next 12 months?

This event doesn't just scratch the surface of what we are all doing, we really go deep into the how and why of what we are doing in our businesses. If you are looking to ramp up your wholesaling and house flipping businesses or turn your hobby into a business then you should make a point to get to this event.

I hope you all check it out, the link to the page to get more information and sign up is

www.fliphackinglive.com

I hope to see you there and look forward to answering any questions people may have about the event.

Loading replies...