Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Laura Alamery
  • Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
How to Wholesale for Quick Cash & Where to Find the Best Deals

Laura Alamery
  • Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Jan 27 2020, 11:23

No Replies

• 02/08/20 10:00AM - 12:00PM America/New_York
  • Pipeline Orlando Coworking and Shared Offices, 20 North Orange Avenue Ste 1100 Orlando, Florida 32801
  • $15.00

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

*** PLEASE NOTE *** If you don't RSVP and PAY at the link below, your seat will not be reserved.
THIS EVENT SOLD OUT PRIOR TO THE EVENT LAST MONTH.
Please purchase your ticket now, we cannot open more seats

Click on the link to sign up-

https://orlandowholesaling101feb.eventbrite.com

If you are new to real estate investing or have not really built a thriving business yet, you might be thinking that the competition is hard nowadays, or you cannot find good deals.

Learning to find great deals is one of the hardest aspects of becoming a successful real estate investor.

I am a local investor and I have been wholesaling since 1987.
I have done it pretty much all in the wholesaling arena: local wholesaling, virtual wholesaling, co-wholesaling, assignments, foreclosures, probate, auctions, tax delinquent property, REO, short sales all with just as little as $1 down!

Still today I do 100% of my wholesale business with little to no money and you should too!

You will learn tried and true methods by a seasoned investor, plus you will be offered the possibility of working in the same office with us!

- What exactly is wholesaling & how to do it;
- What works today - the 4 core strategies of wholesaling (there are 4 subniches to wholesaling) and how you can capitalize them for real estate investing;
- What makes a good wholesale deal and where to find them - my 3 favorite ways;
- What makes a good "qualified" buyer and where to get him/her;
- The Proven 5 Steps System - Just "Rinse & Repeat" - and how to scale the plan up exponentially and set it up on automated pilot - work smarter not harder;
- How to find your very first deal within the next week and close in less than 1 month;
- How to negotiate and what to say to property owners so you can get them to act now;
- How to build your business so you can do it all over again and set it on automatic pilot;

& so much more!

As you can see this will be a knowledge packed event.

You will also have the opportunity to ask questions, and as always, network with other investors and professionals, before and after the presentation, who have services and information that can be beneficial to all attendees.

ADMISSION:

I have only 20 seats for this event - Please Register TODAY!
There is a good chance this event will be Sold Out prior to event date. Last events sold out a week before the event.

Click on the link to sign up-
https://orlandowholesaling101feb.eventbrite.com

- $15 - First Early Bird RSVP & MAKE PAYMENT
- $25 - Next 7 RSVP & MAKE PAYMENT
- $30 - At the Door (if not Sold Out)

** REFUND POLICY:
If you didn't learn anything valuable at the event simply request a refund and we will issue it. No Questions asked.

Also if you pay and cannot attend, please cancel at least 48 hours before the event for a full refund.

Parking & Directions

Plenty of parking garages & lots around the area. Located in the Morgan & Morgan building on the 11th floor.