Votes |
Down State NY & Surrounding Area RE Investor/Newbie Meetup

Gabriel Kolendrekaj
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Staten Island, NY
Posted Feb 5 2020, 11:22

5 Replies

• 04/04/20 06:00PM - 07:30PM America/New_York
  • Temporary Location Will be moved as we get closer to date. , 415 Manor Rd Staten Island, New York 10314
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Current Location is at my Real Estate office just for the sake of putting in an address, but will move that to somewhere more neutral and with alcohol (lol) as we get closer to the date. I left plenty of time to find a place. 

Looking to get together some experienced investors and newbies or people just interested in getting into Real Estate together to network and give each other advice. I'm hoping everyone has the mindset that Real Estate is big enough for us not to worry about helping new guys get into it. This is open to anybody who want's to come you don't have to be a NYC investor, come tell us the benefits of investing out of NYC too!

For the Newbies I'll get some stuff together for you that I believe will help you find deals, finance deals etc. I'm only 2 years and 6 Deals in myself so by no means am I a veteran investor but I'll give whatever advice I can give that helped me get started. 

Will be getting some Hard Money Lenders, and Mortgage Brokers to swing by and talk financing options for Real Estate Investors. If you're one yourself feel free to contact me would love to have BP members speak. 

As far as finding deals I'll do my best to get some Reps from online auction sites to come by to explain how all of that works, I personally have experience purchasing from Courthouse Auctions, and REO Properties as well so I'll gladly give any advice I can on that.

Please don't come and be that annoying guy/girl that's just there solely to throw their card at people and prospect clients. You're welcomed to prospect and hand out cards but be courteous about it. 

If anyone else here has any ideas that we should include please feel free to message me.

Hoping this works out and we get a decent amount of people to show up!

Loading replies...