Creative Finance Seminar –

If there is one thing I really love about real estate, it is creative finance. Well, the money we make, and creative finance, I guess that is two things. I love creative finance because it is a very profitable form of problem solving limited only by your creativity. Well, it doesn’t have to be your creativity, but you can learn to ride the coattails of the creative geniuses who came before you. In academia it is bad to copy others. In the business world we call this process “modeling” and it can be extremely profitable.

Imagine if you could see how a very successful real estate investor was doing business, then copy their every move. That is what this creative finance seminar is all about. I went out and found an expert (one of my mentors) and convinced him to come in a teach us how he buys house and sells houses with little to no money. Once you learn how to buy with no money, you will never run out of deals.

The first day is Feb 18th.

This is the monthly Pittsburgh REIA meeting

The address is - 3579 Masonic Way, Pittsburgh PA 15237 (Ross Twp)

Doors open for networking at 6pm and the education part of the meeting runs from 7-9 PM

As always, first time guests are FREE, and all other non-REIA members are only $10 at the door. All are welcome, we are a very friendly group.

The second day is much more intensive and we will go from 9 AM to 4 PM. Imagine how much you can learn with a full day intensive course on creative finance!!!!

This event will be at the Hampton Inn in Bridgeville.

Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Bridgeville

150 Old Pond Road, Bridgeville, PA 15017

Tickets for this event will be sold on a first come first serve basis, so don’t get mad at me if you get shut out. We will do our best to accommodate but the room only holds so many people.

Tickets will be available at PittsburghREIA.com

Costs – REIA members $20

Non-REIA members $30