• Rental Property Investor
  • Culver City, CA
Posted Mar 4 2020, 11:02
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

• 03/24/20 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Upstairs in the back , 9546 Washington Blvd Culver City, California 90232
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Welcome to our Happy Hour meetup. No musty hotel conference rooms for us. This is much more casual and investors of all levels are welcome. Whether you're syndicating apartments or just trying to get started investing, come hang out and meet other investors, share knowledge, get advice, brainstorm, build your network, enjoy a drink and/or a bite to eat.

No fees. No presentations. No sales pitches. No pressure.

I'll be your host. As owner of Smart Home Investments LLC, I've been investing in real estate for over 10 years. My experience includes flipping, wholesaling, buy and holds (residential and commercial), syndication investments, lending private money, and now, hosting meetups. One thing I've learned is the more people you talk to about real estate, the more opportunities come your way. I'm starting this meetup to provide that opportunity to everyone in a fun, casual and inviting setting.

Feel free to invite anyone you like, just please RSVP so I can let the restaurant know how many to expect.

Not required but if you can, please buy a drink or food, it'd be great to show the bar appreciation for allowing us to meet here.

RSVP here

Loading replies...