What is the effect of the coronavirus on real estate in Denver, Colorado Springs and beyond? There's a lot of fear right now. Having as much information as possible can help.
This online talk and discussion will address questions you may have:
- What will happen to the real estate market?
- How tenant relief/eviction protections could affect you.
- Will interest rates go down? (Hint: we're seeing the opposite right now.)
- What what we're seeing in other cities can teach us.
- Are buyers still buying? Sellers still selling?
- Any ways to protect yourself? (House-hacking to shore up savings? Switching from Airbnb to medium-term rentals?)
- And more...
Erin and I will lead the call and will be joined by Bob Smith from Universal Lending to discuss the mortgage market and lending side. There are a lot of questions we won't know but let's talk about what we do know and hear your concerns during this time.
Here's the Google hangouts link to join the call: meet.google.com/xev-canf-bcj