Votes |
Need a cleaner in Fort Smith, AR

Paul Kubin
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fort Smith, AR
Posted Oct 10 2022, 10:47

Hi, all - 

I have a 3BR/1BA short term rental property on the west side of town and need a cleaning service that will do a good job for a fair price and can cope with turnarounds.  I'd appreciate any recommendations you might have.  Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Stacee Evans
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Canoga Park, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Canoga Park, CA
Replied Oct 17 2022, 21:51

You can try turnover bnb, ask your realtor or find a local facebook group and ask who knows a good cleaner.  I've used all of those for my airbnbs. 

User Stats

Votes
Danielle Lueck
  • Ogden, UT
Votes |
  • Ogden, UT
Replied Jun 1 2023, 20:13

Hi @Paul Kubin, I’m in Fort Smith and I’m in the same boat.  TurnBNB has one gal that will respond and her prices are outrageous.  We posted some signs around town for cleaners, I’ll have my husband do some more here soon and if I find anyone worth it, I’ll share the info with you.  I do have a gal that helps me that is from Greenwood.  She’s very reliable but slow and isn’t spotless — no one has complained but if I go behind her, I find a lot of misses.  If you want to share your info with me I can pass it along to her and you can give her a try.  

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Paul Kubin
Pro Member
  • Fort Smith, AR
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Fort Smith, AR
Replied Jul 29 2023, 10:56

Thanks, Danielle!  I have had some luck with a company called Serene Clean.  They have needed guidance about my priorities related to short term rentals, but they've been attentive and seem to do a good job.