What software do you use to manage/aggregate calendars?

7 Replies

Wondering if anybody here uses some kind of website to track all your calendars and to also share it with other people.

My situation is that most of my stuff comes from AirBnB, but I also have inquiries from Craigslist and my website. I have a few units right now, and it's already making Google Calendar look kind of a mess. 

I'm bringing on a PM type of figure, but not sure yet if i want them to have access to the AirBnB account, so I'm looking for a solution to be able to handle some calendar/reservation system with another software that can sync with AirBnB or to block off the calendar.

Thanks

Updated 6 months ago

To be more specific, I'm looking to see if anybody here uses vacation rental software and what they think of their program.

@Andrew Wong

I use Craig's List to point to my Homeaway page. I have Homeaway and Airbnb sync with each other. I have Homeway sync with my gmail calendar. I just have the one VRBO property so not as complicated as what you have.

@Andrew Wong - Guesty has a multi-calendar feature. I know there is also software that you can pay a monthly fee for (around $20) that takes the manual management out of it. I've heard of Lodgify and VR Calendar Sync as well, but have not used them. 

Erin Spradlin, Real Estate Agent in Colorado (#230019690)
Originally posted by @Erin Spradlin :

@Andrew Wong - Guesty has a multi-calendar feature. I know there is also software that you can pay a monthly fee for (around $20) that takes the manual management out of it. I've heard of Lodgify and VR Calendar Sync as well, but have not used them. 

Thanks! 2-5% of my booking, do you use it?

@Andrew Wong I have two properties on VRO and Airbnb. The two calendars are synced through the respective platforms and also synced to a Google calendar and color-coded. When I get a new booking I add a "Cleaner" reservation to the day of a checkout with a note for which unit. I can share the Google calendar with the cleaner or just use for my own reference depending on which cleaner I book.

Originally posted by @Richard White :

Andrew Wong I have two properties on VRO and Airbnb. The two calendars are synced through the respective platforms and also synced to a Google calendar and color-coded. When I get a new booking I add a "Cleaner" reservation to the day of a checkout with a note for which unit. I can share the Google calendar with the cleaner or just use for my own reference depending on which cleaner I book.

Do you think you can carry that system to 100 properties?

@Andrew Wong If I had 100 properties, I imagine I would have other people running the calendar for me while I drank whiskey and smoked cigars.

You said you had a few units and were bringing on a PM. If you're already taking that step, seems that the PM's duties would include manually inputting into a calendar if needed. Or bite the 2-3% bullet as cost of business in the time it would save you having to do it so you can look for other investments. What's your time worth to you?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.