Anybody needing a Seattle area property manager using Airbnb?!

Anybody needing a Seattle area property manager using Airbnb?!

New to Real Estate · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 95 posts · 32 votes
Hi - I am a successful Airbnb host who will be relocating to the Seattle area very soon. I am looking for multiple properties to manage. I can manage either the entire house, or individual rooms. I am a superhost and have a proven track record of making the guest’s visit perfect! Which leads to excellent reviews, which leads to more money in your pocket! And mine! :) If you have any questions – please give me a ring, let’s chat Airbnb :) Thank you and blessings! Lisa
2Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Luke CarlPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Tennessee Florida · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 5k+ votes
8y

This subject has caught my eye several times. For some reason I now feel the need to reply. I hang out on this forum because I self manage and I want to get better at it every day. If I were a rich guy I'd just google "property manager san Francisco" 

And even if I knew what BP was I probably wouldn't know how to find the Short Term section or even think that it exists. But I admire your efforts and I had a soft spot for your lack of replies. 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Luke CarlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tennessee Florida · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    This subject has caught my eye several times. For some reason I now feel the need to reply. I hang out on this forum because I self manage and I want to get better at it every day. If I were a rich guy I'd just google "property manager san Francisco" 

    And even if I knew what BP was I probably wouldn't know how to find the Short Term section or even think that it exists. But I admire your efforts and I had a soft spot for your lack of replies. 

  • Investor · The worst town to live in, KS · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    Hi Lisa.

    I have 22 furnished STRs in this town.  Population of 9000.  5 homicides last year make this town the highest per capita homicide rate in this state.  The published unemployment rate is 6%, but the real rate is probably 4x that amount.  Unemployment isn't the big problem, it is meth. 

    Let's AirBnB!

  • Rental Property Investor · North Fork, NY · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 631 votes
    8y

    @Lisa R. Research the existence of Seattle STR meetups or fb groups. Join from afar or start them now. Message current hosts. Tell them about the group and plan a meetup. Network and then offer to manage. There's a lot you can do prior to moving to set yourself up. Good luck.

  • Avery CarlBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · USA · Member since 2016 · 909 posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Hi Lisa! So, you host for other hosts/owners through the airbnb cohosting platform, or through something else? I agree with the above posters, find the STR meetups and go ahead and join their facebook groups, etc. Also, if it were me, I woul get on my airbnb app and send messages to some hosts who are currently hosting in the area for some insight.

  • New to Real Estate · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 95 posts · 32 votes
    8y
    Thank you for your kind comments Carl! It sure isn’t easy finding someone, which completely surprises me! I would think there would be people all over looking to bring in some extra cash without having to do any of the work themselves! I won’t give up though. It is my passion :) Take Care! Lisa
  • New to Real Estate · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 95 posts · 32 votes
    8y
    @Nancy B Thanks Nancy for all that great advice! I will definitely do all of that!
  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    @Lisa R., did you move to Seattle and get this going?  Happy to chat as we are potentially looking for an Airbnb PM for our condo in Downtown Redmond. 

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi I just saw this and would love to chat with you about this! I'm just getting started with a property for Airbnb or short term in Seattle and looking for a manager, just like what you describe. Still in Seattle? 

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    Do you have any interest in managing our property seen on link below? We are not happy with current management and is a top rate bnb. Ever consider Tacoma? There are at least 10 properties that would benefit from better management.

    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.