Killington, VT Short-Term Rentals

8 Replies

Hi Steve, I have two short-term rental condominiums in Killington. In spite of it being a lackluster ski season, my Killington Grand Hotel unit was having the best year in my 4 years of ownership. I've only had my Pinnacle 1BR for a little more than a year, so I can't compare year-over-year rental income, but it was also performing better than expected. AirBnB rentals are not allowed in either of these condo associations, however, so I use local rental companies to manage those properties. If you are considering a condo in Killington, make sure the condo association allows AirBnB. Not an issue if you go with a stand-alone property.

Originally posted by @Kyle Kershner :
Hi Steve, I have two short-term rental condominiums in Killington. In spite of it being a lackluster ski season, my Killington Grand Hotel unit was having the best year in my 4 years of ownership. I've only had my Pinnacle 1BR for a little more than a year, so I can't compare year-over-year rental income, but it was also performing better than expected. AirBnB rentals are not allowed in either of these condo associations, however, so I use local rental companies to manage those properties. If you are considering a condo in Killington, make sure the condo association allows AirBnB. Not an issue if you go with a stand-alone property.

Hi Kyle,

I recognize you cuz I have been looking at your company's website for a long while... We are seriously considering getting a condo in Killington for our family use as well as for rental. Would like to get to know more about the market and the rental condition. Does Killington Grand require membership to the club/pool or a timeshare orginization? We are also looking at Whiffletree and Sunrise. Can they do Airbnb?

Thanks,

Jarrod