• Investor
  • West Monroe, LA
Votes |
Investing in Vacation Rentals?

Austin Works
  • Investor
  • West Monroe, LA
Posted Jul 17 2018, 06:42

I am interested in investing in vacation rentals, but I'm not sure where to begin learning. Can anyone advise on books or other information that has helped you gain knowledge in this area? Any advice or help is appreciated greatly!

User Stats

Votes
Brian Warren
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
Replied Sep 5 2018, 03:01
@Villy Ellingeri have been looking in destin, Panama City beach, ft Walton, st Pete and Clearwater for the last year and a half and can’t seem to find anything where the numbers work.. maybe you can help me look in the right plCes? I really want a beach condo that has cash flow but also a place I can come 2 times a year as well. I have had to do my deals elsewhere Please help Thank you

User Stats

Votes
Brian Warren
Votes |
Replied Sep 5 2018, 03:04
@Tim Schroeder I just purchased my first cabin this year in the smokies, I am looking for future deals as well. I would be interested in a partner on a bigger nicer cabin if anyone would like to discuss let me know. Big cabin large deck great view want to go all out and get top dollar
Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Villy Ellinger
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Walton Beach, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Walton Beach, FL
Replied Sep 5 2018, 13:38

@Brian Warren I'm definitely open to talking about investment rentals in Destin, Ft. Walton, Panama City Beach, and to give you my two cents. If you'd like you can message me. It's probably easier to set up a time to talk on the phone. I'll be happy to answer any questions and to give you my perspective of the opportunities in the area the way I see them.