Listing properties as Airbnb PLUS

Listing properties as Airbnb PLUS

Rental Property Investor · Chatham, MA · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 65 votes

I just received an invite to list my properties as "Airbnb PLUS" listings. They are apparently expanding the program (wasn't in Cape Cod previously) Anyone have any experience, pro or con?

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    7y

    I just made Super Host but have been a Premier Partner on Homeaway/VRBO for some time since 95% of my bookings come from HA/VRBO.

    I looked up Airbnb Plus and it looks like an OK deal. For $150 you get a personal inspection, professional pictures and a n extra stamp of approval.

    Just the professional pictures are worth the $150. Then you can use these pictures on HA/VRBO also.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chatham, MA · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 65 votes
    7y

    Hey John, yes I know in your area  VRBO is your workhorse. Airbnb has steadily been my better performing platform. I believe they hold onto exclusive rights to the photos but I will double check that. I expect the biggest benefit will be banner listing placement on Airbnb which intern should bring more eyeballs and higher rates. We shall see.

  • Karen ChenaillePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Sevierville, TN · Member since 2017 · 165 posts · 137 votes
    7y

    Listen to the podcast Get Paid for your pad they interviewed a guy from Melbourne Australia who applied. His experience wasn't so great getting on boarded and the ROI remains to be seen.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.