property managers in palm beach / Jupiter area

property managers in palm beach / Jupiter area

boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 6 votes

Hi All,

New to the real estate investing game and was looking to purchase in south florida in the palm beach / jupiter area. I started off with PGA national but their in house property management company charges 20%; im wondering if I could do better with another company / decide to purchase outside that community. Does anyone have any suggestions for an all in type of company (marketing, website, bookings, cleaning etc)?

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Frisco, TX · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 13 votes
7y

We don't have an STR in that area, but I can tell you that we've been really impressed with TurnoverBNB. It allows you to vet cleaners, set a primary and secondary cleaners, create a checklist for your cleaners, syncs with your calendar and creates jobs to be delegated to cleaners and even allows you to automate payments to them.

We automate our pricing through Wheelhouse and have seen a marked increase in revenue.

If you have any questions about setting things up or automating things, I'm happy to help!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Frisco, TX · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    We don't have an STR in that area, but I can tell you that we've been really impressed with TurnoverBNB. It allows you to vet cleaners, set a primary and secondary cleaners, create a checklist for your cleaners, syncs with your calendar and creates jobs to be delegated to cleaners and even allows you to automate payments to them.

    We automate our pricing through Wheelhouse and have seen a marked increase in revenue.

    If you have any questions about setting things up or automating things, I'm happy to help!

  • Luke CarlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tennessee Florida · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    7y

    @Thomas Dunleavy just self manage it’s easy from anywhere in the world.

  • Rental Property Investor · La Quinta, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 779 votes
    7y

    I wouldn't expect to find a decent full service property management company charging less then 20%.

  • boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    thanks all for the responses! Sounds like 20% is more reasonable than i thought...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.