• Rental Property Investor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
Airbnb Cleaning / Management

Robert Damato
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Posted Jul 17 2019, 09:42

Hey y'all, I am wondering if anyone has had experience with Airbnb's. I currently own a duplex right in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, I have tenants in the upper unit right now and am considering putting the bottom up as an Airbnb. The unit is a brand new renovated 2 bedroom 1 bath with a full kitchen, laundry room, dining room and living room. The location would be perfect for an Airbnb as it is on the lower east side (for anyone that knows Milwaukee) and is 10 minute walking distance to the two most popular bar streets in the city, Water St. and Brady St. and a 15 minute walk to the lakefront. The biggest obstacle that I am dealing with is the turnover. I currently work from 6am to around 6pm during the week and would not have time to clean the apartment, I could only manage it from my phone. So my questions for this post are...

what should one be paying for someone/a service to come turnover the apartment for the next guest.

what is a good way for the cleaning service to know when to come.

what are some tips or tricks for the Airbnb itself to make things as automated as possible.

Thank you for your time,

Cheers!

Loading replies...