Skip to content
Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions

User Stats

Votes
Raj Kaushal
  • Queens
Votes |
Best cash flow markets in post covid world?

Raj Kaushal
  • Queens
Posted Dec 14 2020, 18:58

As Im doing my final round of analysis, just thought of putting this question here. I'm quite sold for the Kissimmee area and looking at some properties there. The reason I have almost decided for this market was that the numbers look very good. For a 250-300k SFH, it seems one can net around 35-40k in revenue and even with mortgage and other expenses, net cash flow comes to around 20k! I know there are some other markets where you can get good numbers, but perhaps not this much for so little investment. So I want to put out this question-

Which markets/cities/towns have consistently given very good returns in the last year in terms of pure cash flow? PCB, Scottsdale, Destin, Palm springs, Smokies are some of the markets I have been reading on this forums while going over last few months posts.

Im looking for traditional short term vacation rental markets where people have been doing airbnb since a while. My budget is 275-325k max and im atleast looking for 30-40k potential revenue, more the better. Please answer only if you have first hand experience and numbers to base your opinion. Open to hearing from realtors in any of these markets as well.

Loading replies...