How to keep listing information synced up?

7 Replies

Hello,

I'm new to managing Airbnb listings. I recently started managing Airbnb listings for owners in an apartment complex. The units I manage have identical layouts and locations. Over time, information such as wi-fi networks, parking prices, amenities, check-in instructions change. I'm wondering if there is a tool to keep your listings synced up. I did not see a way to update wi-fi information for multiple listings at once in Airbnb.

The only tool I use right now is smartbnb. I plan to sign up for uplisting and price labs shortly.

I also reviewed tools available on https://getpaidforyourpad.com/..., but I didn't see a tool to manage listing information. Does anyone have any recommendation?

As far as wifi passwords, the only place I put this is on a magnetic holder that is on the fridge. I never get asked for the wifi password. 

YourPorter for Calendar synching.  Hostfully for Digital Guidebooks that are much more user friendly than ABB version.  I update the wifi info, etc in Hostfully. 

I put the wifi password on the list of house instructions on the fridge door.  I also put down a list of places where my kinds of tenants should not go.  They would encounter trouble.  

There was a group of crane hands from Deep South crane that were not renting from me and were in a place I told tenants not to go to.  All but one left for their motel room that evening.  Another one wanted to stay behind.  He didn't show up for work the next morning. All of this was witnessed by a tenant of mine.  An air search found his body under a bridge the next day.  The next day his girlfriend in Houston Texas was found dead from a gunshot wound.

Originally posted by @Paul Sandhu :

I put the wifi password on the list of house instructions on the fridge door.  I also put down a list of places where my kinds of tenants should not go.  They would encounter trouble.  

There was a group of crane hands from Deep South crane that were not renting from me and were in a place I told tenants not to go to.  All but one left for their motel room that evening.  Another one wanted to stay behind.  He didn't show up for work the next morning. All of this was witnessed by a tenant of mine.  An air search found his body under a bridge the next day.  The next day his girlfriend in Houston Texas was found dead from a gunshot wound.

wtf ^^^^