Best STR books? "Go to" STR references you cant live without??

Best STR books? "Go to" STR references you cant live without??

Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 13 votes

Hey everyone! I would like to further educate myself on short term rentals. Any recommendations on books and/or specific BP podcasts that have helped you? Do you have a "go-to" book or reference? One of my focuses will be best methods to analyze STR deals. I'll be working from home due to a COVID outbreak at work (yep, awful times these days!) so I figured to seize the moment!!

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Luke CarlPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Tennessee Florida · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 5k+ votes
5y

Http://biggerpockets.com/strbook

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Luke CarlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tennessee Florida · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    5y

    Http://biggerpockets.com/strbook

  • Investor · Flowery Branch, GA · Member since 2019 · 413 posts · 412 votes
    5y

    Optimize Your BNB is a good one.

  • Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Luke Carl Thanks Luke.

  • Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Joshua Strickland Thanks Joshua!

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    5y

    Not seen or read and great ones.

    All the information you need is in this forum. Just read through it.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 276 posts · 235 votes
    5y

    I spent two straight weeks reading this forum. Best information ever.

  • Investor · The worst town to live in, KS · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    I look at some of the local motels and ask myself "What would they do?" since they are my competition.

    I do the opposite.  So far the strategy has worked.  Two motel owners have sold their properties.  A third one demolished his motel and is trying to sell the lot.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.