Newbie - Help/resources in Scottsdale

10 Replies

We just entered into a contract for a SFH in Scottsdale which we plan to rent via Airbnb/short term rental.

If anyone can recommend 1. A property manager and 2. Handymen/contractors in the Scottsdale area, it would be very much appreciated. 

(Edited to add clarity: We are not local to the area so we will need a property manager)

I am also interested in a cost segregation study. Any pointers towards firms that could do this work would also be very helpful. 

Thank you, in advance. Hoping to become more of a contributor once we actually get some experience with this first experiment. 

1. is the guy that takes a shower in your bathroom every morning.

2. is the guy you see brushing his teeth in your bathroom every morning.

Promotion
PPR Note Company
Note Investing
Diversify your portfolio and get completely passive cashflow.
All without tenants, repairs, or vacancies - in a real-estate-backed investment fund.
Here's how.
Originally posted by @Bernard Reisz :

@Pooja Thakur Rahman Go-to person for anything cost seg related is @Yonah Weiss, and being that he's so well connected, can very likely help you find a property manager and contractors.

Thanks so much for the mention Bernard! 

Pooja, there are a lot of benefits of getting a cost seg done on a STR, since you own all of the furniture and appliances, etc. My company works nationwide, feel free to shoot me a DM.

@Pooja Thakur Rahman For Short Term Rentals, you can manage remotely. It's simply about setting up the automations and tools beforehand. This is more common then you think.

Apps such as AirDNA, Your Porter, Google Suite, Zapier, when utilized together can effectively handle the 75% leaving you to simply take up 25%. On site Wifi controlled or preconfigured keycode devices for thermostats, door locks and the like make management remotely a breeze.

 As for handymen/contractors, send me a dm.

Originally posted by @Chris Levarek :

@Pooja Thakur Rahman For Short Term Rentals, you can manage remotely. It's simply about setting up the automations and tools beforehand. This is more common then you think.

Apps such as AirDNA, Your Porter, Google Suite, Zapier, when utilized together can effectively handle the 75% leaving you to simply take up 25%. On site Wifi controlled or preconfigured keycode devices for thermostats, door locks and the like make management remotely a breeze.

 As for handymen/contractors, send me a dm.

Thank you Chris. DM sent. Very much appreciate your help. 

Thank you all for the very helpful responses. It is very much appreciated. 

I am looking for a CPA firm to help us setup an LLC and to assist with taxes. Any DMs or thoughts on that (if forum rules permit it) will be helpful.