How do you find a wholesaler ?

2 Replies

I have just finished my first flip , and have a deal under contract. I bought this home through at retail. Like they say , you make your money when you buy! Lesson learned , so next time I want to buy from a wholesaler. I plan on looking in Mobile, Al or maybe northwest Florida. How do you locate a wholesaler, and what are the pros and cons??

@Michael Hollinghead

You post that you are looking for a house in Alabama or Florida on an Internet message board,  wait 24 - 28 hours, and your inbox should be a flutter with wholesalers - both pros and cons.

Next lesson - not all wholesalers will being you a better deal than you can find on MLS ... in fact, some will try to bring you properties off the MLS ... marked-up of course :-)

Now, to be fair, there are excellent wholesalers out there who actually know how to properly analyse a deal and estimate rehab costs ... you just may have to wade through and trip over a lot of pretenders to find a diva.

many of these people are unlicensed and breaking laws to broker real estate without a license be careful who you trust if you are dealing with cheats don't count on being treated honestly or fairly

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here