Tell me about your Fix and Flip/Hold Insurance

2 Replies

Originally posted by @David Kirkland :

What type(s) of insurance and coverage do you use for your Fix & Flip (or Hold) deals?

Who do you use?

How much do you pay?


Insurance policies for flips are structured different than those created for buy and holds.

Flipping policies will give you coverage during the renovation time period as well as any long term vacancy, usually more than 60 days.

A buy and hold policy expects the property to be rented and can deny claims related to major renovations or during a long term vacancy.

There are specialized insurance programs built for flipping that most flipper will use.  I will PM you the program my clients use.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here