Referrals in Yuma,AZ?

Referrals in Yuma,AZ?

Member since 2019 · 58 posts · 7 votes

We are currently overseas but will be relocating to Yuma in a couple of months. I am looking for references for a few trustworthy people (inspector, lawyer, etc. as we begin our long distance search for the right place. I have a property that I am interested in and it is for sale by owner. Anyone have a good offer letter template for AZ?  We have never bought without a agent before, what is the order of events? We REALLY appreciate all the help! Thanks in advance!

Julie

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Yuma, AZ · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 88 votes
    7y

    @Julie Fullmer. Shoot me a message and I’ll help the best I can.

  • Member since 2019 · 58 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Thanks! Sent you a msg. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.