Looking for Property Managers in Arizona

Looking for Property Managers in Arizona

Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone! Im am in a position to rent my house out. I am considering going with a property manager since this is my first deal. The property located in Gilbert AZ. I would also love recommendations For real estate agent in my area. I am hoping to work with an agent who also thinks like an investor. Any help would be appreciated.

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Shiloh LundahlPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
6y

@Logan Mccleve here are some property managers I know personally and would have them manage my units if I didn’t have an assistant who helped me manage all of mine @Dick Rosen and @Doug McVinua.

As far as investor friendly real estate agents go, my partner @Jason Moss, is the best one I know of.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    @Logan Mccleve here are some property managers I know personally and would have them manage my units if I didn’t have an assistant who helped me manage all of mine @Dick Rosen and @Doug McVinua.

    As far as investor friendly real estate agents go, my partner @Jason Moss, is the best one I know of.

  • Doug McVinuaPro Member
    Property Manager · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2016 · 608 posts · 426 votes
    6y

    @Shiloh Lundahl Thank you for the kind words and thinking of me!

    @Logan Mccleve Would welcome an opportunity to discuss your property and determine the best approach to finding and maintaining a high-quality tenant. Gilbert, AZ is a strong rental market, we have been placing very high-quality tenants. The last ones had fico scores over 765, no criminal, and no eviction history, etc.

    I have been licensed and full time in Arizona since 1998. Investor demand looking for property management was what got me into property management in the beginning. I work with investors and owner-occupants all the time finding the best property for there needs in the market. I have multiple new construction homes in the process as well as good resale homes.

    We live in Gilbert and love it as well.

  • Dick RosenPro Member
    Property Manager · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 451 votes
    6y

    @Shiloh Lundahl, thank you for the plug, much appreciated


    @Logan Mccleve, I would be happy to discuss our services with you. And we are partnered with a Realtor who is very savvy in investment real estate arena. We actually work very closely together in an effort to help our clients make the most informed decision when purchasing rental properties. I'm always happy to discuss further if you'd like to reach out to me.

  • Angel G.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 37 votes
    6y

    Hi @Logan Mccleve I recently enlisted the support of @Doug McVinua to manage my property in Queen Creek and he's awesome! I actually found him through Bigger Pockets. I'm active duty Army and we needed to quickly rent out the home we were living in due to a PCS (Permanent Change of Station) and he listed the property and had it rented out quickly. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 30 votes
    6y

    Hello, I'm working with a Real Estate broker named Michael Douville. He's been around a long time and published a couple of books as well. He has a more conservative approach but his advice has been on point. Just signed on a home with him last weekend!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.