Looking for Property Managers in Arizona

5 Replies

@John Mccleve here are some property managers I know personally and would have them manage my units if I didn’t have an assistant who helped me manage all of mine @Dick Rosen and @Doug McVinua .

As far as investor friendly real estate agents go, my partner @Jason Moss , is the best one I know of.

@Shiloh Lundahl Thank you for the kind words and thinking of me!

@John Mccleve Would welcome an opportunity to discuss your property and determine the best approach to finding and maintaining a high-quality tenant. Gilbert, AZ is a strong rental market, we have been placing very high-quality tenants. The last ones had fico scores over 765, no criminal, and no eviction history, etc.

I have been licensed and full time in Arizona since 1998. Investor demand looking for property management was what got me into property management in the beginning. I work with investors and owner-occupants all the time finding the best property for there needs in the market. I have multiple new construction homes in the process as well as good resale homes.

We live in Gilbert and love it as well.

@Shiloh Lundahl , thank you for the plug, much appreciated

@John Mccleve , I would be happy to discuss our services with you. And we are partnered with a Realtor who is very savvy in investment real estate arena. We actually work very closely together in an effort to help our clients make the most informed decision when purchasing rental properties. I'm always happy to discuss further if you'd like to reach out to me.

Hi @John Mccleve I recently enlisted the support of @Doug McVinua to manage my property in Queen Creek and he's awesome! I actually found him through Bigger Pockets. I'm active duty Army and we needed to quickly rent out the home we were living in due to a PCS (Permanent Change of Station) and he listed the property and had it rented out quickly. 

Hello, I'm working with a Real Estate broker named Michael Douville. He's been around a long time and published a couple of books as well. He has a more conservative approach but his advice has been on point. Just signed on a home with him last weekend!