Looking for Property Manager in Central Arkansas

6 Replies

I am in need of a good property manager in Central Arkansas!

I have a property in SW LR that I own with my  mom... She wants to sell it and get rid of it.  I've been trying to convince her that we should Refi - take all of our money out of the property (plus some) and rent it out. But she's scared of having a bad tenant and doesn't want to deal with managing it and I live 3 hours away now.. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

@Kramer Stewart I use and have actually done work for Solid Rock Property management. They are good people- straightforward, honest, and do what you ask. And, they only charge 7.5% of gross rent. I’ve been happy with them thus far.

@Kramer Stewart I live near Cabot, and I am looking at getting rental property in and around Little Rock. I hope you are able to find someone to help with managing this property. If you don’t mind, I will check with you from time to time and see if you are satisfied with the company you use.

Good luck.

@Pat Alford   I have good Property Manger for Pulaski county. (little rock and surrounding areas) If you want me to refer then feel free to PM me.

This post has been removed.

@Pat Alford Thank you! There are a lot of opportunities in central Arkansas. Sounds good, thanks again and good luck  to you!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here