Hot Springs Arkansas Investment Climate

Hot Springs Arkansas Investment Climate

Flipper/Rehabber · McKinney, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.  

I am searching for someone who is familiar with, has contact with investors in, or is an investment focused realtor in Hot Springs Arkansas.

I'd like to have a preliminary discussion on topics like if there are reputable wholesalers, if you feel the market is dying or growing, if certain areas are terrible for investors, versus others with a decent rent rate to purchase cost ratio, safe areas, not so safe areas, some miscellaneous topics like the legality of different methods such as lease option, contract for deed, etc. What tourism is like, preferred lake destinations, and so on. Just a bunch of general questions to attempt to get an idea of the general environment before doing true market research.  

I'd love to make contacts for joint venture folks, investment minded realtors, wholesalers,  maybe contractors, and in general start to build a little network.  Anyone got any information or opinions?

Thanks!

2Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
8y

Ro Carter and Amanda Cates, If you do rehabs and flips in Hot Springs area I own a granite company and do work in that area quite frequently.  I have access to really good prices on builder grade granite, and some exotics from time to time.  I am currently working with a few of our contractors and investor guys to give them good deals on the material and we do the labor.  I can give a list of clients we have worked with..

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hot Springs National Park, AR · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hi Ro . I live in Hot Springs. I would love to do some JV deals. Give me a call or email and I can answer your questions. Look forward to talking with you! It won't let me post my email or phone number here. My email address is on my profile.

    Amanda Cates

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Ro Carter and Amanda Cates, If you do rehabs and flips in Hot Springs area I own a granite company and do work in that area quite frequently.  I have access to really good prices on builder grade granite, and some exotics from time to time.  I am currently working with a few of our contractors and investor guys to give them good deals on the material and we do the labor.  I can give a list of clients we have worked with..

  • Specialist · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 187 posts · 83 votes
    7y

    Any thoughts about hot springs?

    It interest me too!

  • Rental Property Investor · Stockton, CA · Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Amanda Cates Hi are you still actively investing in the HotSprings area? I would love to talk.

  • Hot Springs National Park, AR · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Well, I bought a small trailer park and it is keeping me pretty busy so I haven't been doing much else

  • Investor · Searcy, AR · Member since 2018 · 52 posts · 39 votes
    7y

    Amanda, do you have an investor in the trailer park or did you do it yourself. I have 7 rent houses and a duplex. I have been looking at a trailer park locally and was curious about it. If you have any advice I would love to hear it.

    Thanks 

    Ricky

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello I have an opportunity in hot springs and would like to discuss location with someone. I appreciate any information you may have. Let me know if I can reach out to discuss. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.