Title Company near San Jose for Back to Back Closing

Title Company near San Jose for Back to Back Closing

Lender · San Jose, CA · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Is there any title company near San Jose, CA or anywhere in the Bay Area that can do back to back closing for wholesaling house?  Very hard to find one. Most of them they don't know or never heard about it. I'm planning to do double or simultaneous closings. 

0Reply
24 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Escrow Officer · Temecula, Ca. · Member since 2016 · 418 posts · 152 votes
    8y

    I am not near SJ but I can handle the whole state and I close doubles, assignments, etc etc. :)

  • Lender · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2009 · 348 posts · 164 votes
    8y

    @Bryan Hiyas, I have provided funding on many double closings handled by @Shannon WrightI can vouch for her; she knows how to make the closing go very smoothly. That is so important in this type of a deal! Not all escrow agents have that knowledge and ability.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.