1st Wholesale Deal in California

1st Wholesale Deal in California

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 115 posts · 29 votes

Hi! I am working on my first wholesale deal in the SF Bay Area and looking for a title company and hoping to connect with other folks who have been in my position before. Wondering what next steps are and how to get things moving. I have potential interested buyers and sellers on both ends.

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Los Angeles · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 5 votes
5y

Sasha are you interested in purchasing whole sale deals? Down in south cal 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · San Jose, Dublin CA and Florida · Member since 2017 · 165 posts · 48 votes
    5y

    @Sasha Josephs - I may have title company contact who might be helpful. Feel free to connect/DM me.

  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I’ve been on the same hunt! I must say google and YouTube do help!

  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I would like to know how your progress turns out please keep us posted on what’s next to come!

  • Member since 2020 · 42 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Sasha Josephs

    How many other properties do you have in the pipeline, I might be interested.

  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Sasha are you interested in purchasing whole sale deals? Down in south cal 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.