Colorado - Denver Area

8 Replies

I'm looking to get into the Denver area market. We are very active investors in the Central Florida market now and will remain so, but are moving out to Colorado. I know it's a hot market and don't expect things to be the same as Florida, but I'm looking forward to meeting some successful investors in the Colorado. At this point, I don't know a whole lot about the market, as our move isn't actually business related. Any information that can be shared from local investors in here would be much appreciated. Chey

Do you know where you are planning on living?  The biggest thing I have found is the rehabs are harder to find because the inventory has been so low for so long.  You just have to stay consistent with your marketing.  If you have an idea where you are going to be focusing your efforts I would be happy to share my knowledge. 

@Cheyenne Davis :

Cheyenne, Congrats on the move westward! The Front range is booming right now and you are moving to a great market. Please let me know if I can be helpful to you in your new adventure in Colorado

Cheers!

Stuart

Hi Cheyenne,

I want to welcome you to the Mile High City - you are going to love it here!  I have been heavily involved in the Real Estate market here and would love to share what I've learned and what I know to be true about our current market.  Do you have any specific questions I can answer for you?

Jason DeWitt

Congratulations on your decision to move to one of the most beautiful places on the planet.  The market here is hot - expensive to both buy and rent right now.  I would start working with an agent now to start sending you listings so you can start doing some of that leg work now and be a step ahead when you get here.  I hope your sticker shock isn't too bad and I hope you'll come to some of our local meetups when you're here.

General idea here now is that the MLS is becoming very limited in deals. Your best bet to get them is to be able to offer cash and be quick. Having a good network and marketing setup is key to getting local deals. The market is definitely different here than most of Florida. Welcome to the new California :-)

Dan Mackin, Real Estate Agent in CO (#FA.100056958)

Cheyenne,

Welcome to wonderful Colorado.  It is a VERY hot market right now and even a few year ago the prices were pretty high as compared to Fl.  It does not really matter where you plan on living/investing. Most everywhere is going up and is very competitive.

Good luck

John