Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
New Member Introductions
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Zumwalt
Votes |
Brand new any advice much appreciated

Joseph Zumwalt
Posted

I'm totally new to this market. I bought the rich dad poor dad blueprint for 99 a month total of 5 payments. and was wondering thoughts on that? Just purchased yesterday. So far I've learned allot and the forms are helpful but then found this site biggerpockets today and I'm just amazed with the community.

2 yr ago I became disabled and lost everything. Currently living with a family member it got that bad along with my credit shooting to 497 from all the medical bills. Pretty much all liabilities and no assets so outcome was bad. Finally getting last surgery tmr (2nd hip replacement) actually and will have my ability to walk back and be able to start working. And was gonna start a ride company. But last weeks I've been learning about real estate and I've grown a motivation, passion for it. And I know this is what I want to do.  So im starting with little money and poor credit. soon as I'm healed I'm building credit again and will be able to save for assets. I'm more than motivated to make this work no matter what my circumstances are.

any advice or if anyone has time to talk a bit I'd love to hear anything. Tips on seller financing as I have some work to do before any bank will probably loan. No cc debt or anything like that just ambulance and hospitals. really just everything and anything anyone would be willing to share id be so greatful. I'm a new born to this and know nothing besides what I'm taking in and would appreciate anything. Rich dad poor dad has been helpful but after seeing this website wondering if that was a poor investment. I am learning allot and like detailed step by step is for making your 1st asset purchase even with little to money with poor credit. Pretty much I just want to build a better life and create and build assets to be financially free

Thanks I'm excited and happy to be part of this online community!!!!

Loading replies...